On Friday (April 3rd) and Saturday (April 4th) the Stadtgarten presents two Unique artists:Â The Sweet Vandals from Spain presenting their “Dirty Club Sound” to you. The new Vandals’ record “Lovelite” is to be released March 27th. Their extensive European tour also leds them to Cologne where they will proof the live quality of their new stuff. See YouTube for more interesting info!But more is yet to come: Laura Vane and the Vipertones! Laura Vane – heading from Brighton (UK) – already made her live experiences as The Streets backing singer. The graceful woman – singing R’n B like nobody else with her powerful voice – also worked for Gnarls Barkley. Now it’s time to get it on with the Vipertones – a band including Phil Martin, Ton Van Der Kolk (AIFF) and Jonathan Radford alias Diesler. Probably one of the most importants formations in 2009 and beyond! Don’t miss it!
Of course there’s no Unique weekend without unique DJs. Look forward to Soulrabbi (Rabbi Records),Â RegalÂ (UK/ Unique, Ex Wiseguys/Bronx Dogs), Diesler (Tru Thoughts/Unique) and Henry Storch (Unique)
- Saturday, April 4th, 2009
- Live: Laura Vane & The Vipertones (Unique/Social Beats)
- DJ’s: Diesler (Tru Thoughts), Regal (Unique), Soulrabbi & Henry Storch
- Doors: 8:30 p.m. / Party: 11 p.m.Tickets: 12‚¬ (pre-sale) / 15‚¬ (box office) / 5‚¬ (Only party)
- Tickets for both nights: 20‚¬ (ONLY at box office!!)
- Stadtgarten, Cologne – Venloer Strasse 40, 50672 Cologne